xgamer..... please join my site!!

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Thanks for joining his forums, make sure you join the new one too. And the site is about RPG games, very fun games indeed!

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

iPod Wizard wrote:Thanks for joining his forums, make sure you join the new one too. And the site is about RPG games, very fun games indeed!
new 1, huh?
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

very good site need more work on it but nice one
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Rapboy wrote:
iPod Wizard wrote:Thanks for joining his forums, make sure you join the new one too. And the site is about RPG games, very fun games indeed!
new 1, huh?
New one? That site is like a couple of months old, I think Nick forgot about the site and decided to play some RPG games lolz.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

iPod Wizard wrote:
Rapboy wrote:
new 1, huh?
New one? That site is like a couple of months old, I think Nick forgot about the site and decided to play some RPG games lolz.
o oke ,i got it
ColdSpirit

Post by ColdSpirit »

the site is cool but you need to add more content to it! ohh change you domain to xgamer @ .co.nr .

it is free, simple and without ads! ;)
Join now on Second Life and build, explore, buy/sel land, exchange L$ for real money.. it is completely free so.. why are you waiting??

http://secondlife.com/ss/?u=9be8ae40712 ... e3d61364e4