A forum of mine have 600+ members

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
emsplanet

Post by emsplanet »

when i **** on link the page is open [page cannot be displayed] means the link is not correct

josephnm

Post by josephnm »

iBye wrote:Dude, STOP SPAM OMG!
LOL you are spamming too! Instead of posting here saying other members spam, why not report it to admin?

As for the "dot" be domain, yes it was a free domain but now not, you need to pay like other domains.

It is really pity that the topic starter himself is gone with his domain. I really interested on what the kind of forum he was running.
iBye

Post by iBye »

josephnm wrote:LOL you are spamming too! Instead of posting here saying other members spam, why not report it to admin?

As for the "dot" be domain, yes it was a free domain but now not, you need to pay like other domains.

It is really pity that the topic starter himself is gone with his domain. I really interested on what the kind of forum he was running.
Lol, why would I spam? I dont need any points, no need for posts either.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Yeh, iBye seems pretty well off with his points etc.
bssn

Post by bssn »

hello, the friend from China.
lzlan

Post by lzlan »

how many IP online for one day?
Lochsley

Post by Lochsley »

Zeqya wrote:Is That Spamming?By The Way Thats Spamming?All I Know Is That You Write Same Thing All The Time Calls Spam.By The Way Is .be Domain Free?
What? Spam is...

Short
Pointles
Annoying
A spam message would consist of something that is...
a) not helpful in anyway
b) designed to annoy someone (this is also known as 'trolling')
c) irrelevant to the topic being discussed.
d) is so short that is doesn't get to the point anyway

Your previous message contained a and d.

On topic of the site, it would be a shame to lose your site. Especially once you've gathered a community that regularly posts/lurks. If it had a reliable community, you could always get the members to go onto a new website? :)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, if my domain were expiring, I'd alert all my members one month ahead to switch their bookmarks. And if you think iBye is well off, look at my posts :p
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Xanavi

Post by Xanavi »

Would an update to the status be considered spam?
Disclaimer : I do need points though. Thanks!
jusander

Post by jusander »

Invalid link or my browser is broken