Rate my site :)

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

See the thing is.. the banner.php isn't included in my Default theme either lol. I fixed the Banner.php tho.. I just disabled banners! But my forums are messed up because there isn't a viewtopic_quickreply.tpl and I dunno how to get one I have been trying to contact the maker of the theme but he isn't available!! I would like to make my own theme but I don't know php to add it to the site.. I suppose I could just take the image files they have and make them into my own type.. :) Sounds fun!!

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

Warning: Missing argument 13 for themeindex() in /home/thecrym/public_html/themes/XD-Redzone/theme.php on line 626
trial

Post by trial »

download another theme as u have now!
and there won't be any problem
Copyright ? trial in 2005
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

no I like this theme but you have to correct this mistake.
trial

Post by trial »

this is not his mistake, this is theme mistake!!!
so he have to isnatll another theme
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

But he can debug this theme somehow.
trial

Post by trial »

this is illegal,

copyright!!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Jesus you two spam entirely too much. Anyway I got the theme fixed and no Xtracto doesn't have a Copyright on the theme, because it is freely distributed. I am integrating a few more features into my site like a VoiceProgram to talk to one another, and some more blocks I found on this one guys site. I love this theme and I am not changing it until SD Designs comes out with the Completly Gaming Package which will include more things for Game Clans. I am putting an MP3 player on my site, Teamspeak, trying to find an instant messanger and a bank type thing for the clan. So far everything is working fine the Forums are finally working but I havn't gotten the Quick Reply to work just yet. Thanks for the idea's but everything is under control. :) Trial I will one day have more posts than you.. but the way you and the other guy trade turns to mass post each day... thats impossible to keep up with. But I will one day do it lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
jakke123

Post by jakke123 »

nice site, i wish i could make such a site :D :D
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

nice site were can i get this php nuke cause im new to php lol