Rate my site :)

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
TheCrymsonLegends

Rate my site :)

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I just started with php and website building.. and I think I managed to do ok. You won't be able to see the Navigational Bar because this is a Clan Site and we don't want other clans spying in on our things. So check this site out and rate it for me :)

http://thecrymsonlegends.smokyhosts.com

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Lixas

Re: Rate my site :)

Post by Lixas »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I just started with php and website building.. and I think I managed to do ok.
As i see this is not by your hands made page (or i'm wrong??). I think that this is something like phpnuke (i dont remember word for such type of programs like phpnuke, because english is my 2 nd language) Theme is cool, but then i visited it i get this:

Code: Select all

Warning&#58]
TheCrymsonLegends

its php-nuke platnium 7.6 but still weather it is or not made by my hands there is alot of file editing you have to do to get it to work.. since I uploaded it to the server myself. The warning you get I can't fix because I don't have a banner.php because it didn't come with the theme I have... but still rate it :)
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Dude, my site looks stoneage-errific compared to that, great job, theres a big white blob in the upper left hand corner though.....
TheCrymsonLegends

the blob is a flash template sumone is updating for me.. if you stay at the site enough you will see that it is :) thanks for the compliment :)
mona

Post by mona »

Wow, very very cool, awesome site. lol, i agree, mines pails in comparison, very impressive, that theme is amazing.
nhatkhang

Post by nhatkhang »

OH it is very cool
nhatkhang

Post by nhatkhang »

Warning: themefooter(banners.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/thecrym/public_html/themes/XD-Redzone/theme.php on line 546
i'm too
TheCrymsonLegends

I am trying to get that fixed the forums are messed up too, the person who made the theme didn't quite add all the files that were neccesary!
trial

Post by trial »

Replace your default theme with your are using now, and then in admin panel set default theme!