Rate my site :)

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
leeanvan

Post by leeanvan »

:shock: :shock: ur site are very good . :) :) i wanna a site same that u jejejeje. :P :P :P

See u later..... :wink:

ANYKOF COMBO MOVIE
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

good stuff man, thats a good building program for sure.
you should investigate some flash intro programs, it would be a nice touch.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yeah, I am thinking about the Flash Intro, I have someone working on an introduction so that will be all good. The Bandwidth for an Introduction though is almost impossible because I have a limitation. But we will see. http://www.techgfx.com if anyone wants Php-Nuke Platnium 7.6.0, which is the best Php-Nuke they have out yet. Each Theme for Php-Nuke or PhpBB that is freely distributed must keep the original theme format, but under GUI Laws, which covers PHP-Nuke, all things are complete modifyable to suit your sites needs. Nothing is Copyrighted unless stated by the creater. Give credit, don't take credit for others. I am using Xtrato's Red Zone theme, and other's add-ons. It still takes alot of work to get Php Set up and doing the things my site is doing. Not just everyone could do it but, it's a great thing to get into. I can't give support because I still ain't too good. But I have fixed all bugs except for the Topic Review which can be seen when posting a reply. But I will get that all fixed and hopfully add some new features. :) Thanks for your replys.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

Nice Site :D
Darkness

Post by Darkness »

go to http://www.platinumthemes.com they have 61 platinum theme.
shanker

Post by shanker »

you've got broken images in the "Website Info:" news section...
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

This topic need to be locked becasue thats the old link

sorry man