My Site

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.
jandm

My Site

Post by jandm »

Well I have been messing around with some stuff, and put together this site in flash. Please check it out, and tell me what you think. I have not finished it, and not everything works yet, I just want some ideas on what to do.

You can find my site at:

http://www.jandmflashworks.com

ELMOHTARF

Post by ELMOHTARF »

ok man i open it and i think it good

but i don't have any information or ideas in flash

i know in photoshop you can ask me in photoshop :wink:
With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
Twitch13

Post by Twitch13 »

Great site the flash makes it all the better, im not very good at flash so i cant help there.
Rev0lution

Post by Rev0lution »

Nice start, I like how your taking it all with flash. Im attempting to learn some flash and can't wait to get around to making my site in flash.
|| Lifes Too Short To Be Mad All The Time ||
jandm

Post by jandm »

Yeah, Flash is not too hard to get started, and can be used to make just about anything! I'll be adding alot to my site, I have just been messing around with some things. Good luck on getting started, it may take a while, but it is worth it!
korsaan

Post by korsaan »

Great work man , I love flash tooooooooooo much and your forum styles seems to be good .
# www.H4W.com [SOON]
# Host For Web

# www.AlHjz.com
# Domain Name Registrations

# www.ArabTouch.com
# Arab Touch For Web Solutions
jandm

Post by jandm »

Thanks! I have been adding MANY thing lately, and usually update the .swf file once a day. I advise you take a look at it again, and tell me what you think of the changes. It is not complete, but a lot better than when I first started this thread.
Rev0lution

Post by Rev0lution »

Man I like it, I really enjoy the painting app.
|| Lifes Too Short To Be Mad All The Time ||
ELMOHTARF

Post by ELMOHTARF »

jandm wrote:Yeah, Flash is not too hard to get started, and can be used to make just about anything! I'll be adding alot to my site, I have just been messing around with some things. Good luck on getting started, it may take a while, but it is worth it!
yes man i agree with you......... you can learn me any thing in flash i will be happy if y learn me :cry: :cry:
With My Best Wishes ::::::: Scorpion :::::::::
jandm

Post by jandm »

If you ever want help in flash, just let me know and I'll try and help you out. All my action scripting is all 100% original, so I may not do things the most efficient way. If I don't know what to do, I can point you in the right direction, and get you the help you need.