Is there anything I can do?

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Stam

Is there anything I can do?

Post by Stam »

I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help around? Just came back today haven't been on SmokyHosts in a long time, I gained so much from smokyhosts before and want to gain again so I decided to come back and be active, but I was shocked by the inactivity when I saw recent posts dating to 2010.

I really would love to help out and get SmokyHosts forums where it used to be before.

Stam.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey Stam, glad to still see you around... Have just come aboard the forums again after a long long time and will soon revive it... Feel free to share any ideas
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I hope that smokyhosts can regain it's former glory, goodluck.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Alwahsh

Another member came back

Post by Alwahsh »

Hi , I'm back too and I'm wiling to help you with anything if you need :)
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
ya_ch_yv

Re: Is there anything I can do?

Post by ya_ch_yv »

Stam wrote:I was wondering if there was anything I could do to help around? Just came back today haven't been on SmokyHosts in a long time, I gained so much from smokyhosts before and want to gain again so I decided to come back and be active, but I was shocked by the inactivity when I saw recent posts dating to 2010.

I really would love to help out and get SmokyHosts forums where it used to be before.

Stam.
What did you gain here? :p
RTpab

-

Post by RTpab »

Just a little poll, see if anything can get started from it. Others will have to do something with it, if they want something done with it.

I would like to thank you for your feedback in advance.
SHAdmin

Re: -

Post by SHAdmin »

RTpab wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:34 pm Just a little poll, see if anything can get started from it. Others will have to do something with it, if they want something done with it.

I would like to thank you for your feedback in advance.
Could you please expand on your suggestion?