Delete inactive members

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Well I have a greate opinion haha ne ways...

THe "waste" members use up space and I imagin that smoky hosts has a huge space bank be me myself has 22 gigs of space but still a waste of space is a waste of space now to fix the problem of a old user comming back from not posting for a month SHadmin should send a global email stating that any inactive member will be deleted within the next week or something. THis gives people a chance to know is comming and to pick up on posting here,

Now if this email is sent i believe it will spark a huge posting spree witch inturn will liven up the forum.

Now i know I was inactive for 3-4 months there so I believe the pruning should be by year so a member that has join in july 2005 and has been inactive after 12 posts or something should be deleted because that is a totaly inactive account.

But Everyone keeps says it is shadmins choice when i seems that he wants us to pick( if this is wrong sorry) so I think we should lend a helping hand in the choices arround here more becasue we are a community and we all work togeather so be demacratic and VOTE!!!!!!!!!

Haha.....

Thx, Freedom

breeze

Post by breeze »

Freedom Fighter wrote:SHadmin should send a global email stating that any inactive member will be deleted within the next week or something. This gives people a chance to know is comming and to pick up on posting here,

Now if this email is sent i believe it will spark a huge posting spree witch in turn will liven up the forum.
This does make sense. I believe this is the path SHadmin should follow. Detect which accounts have been inactive for X amount of months and then send out a mass e-mail to them. They will relise they still have an account here... and so it goes on.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

SHAdmin has made it perfectly clear he is not deleting Inactive or Old Accounts it adds to the personality of the site. BESIDES! Only 75 or so members would actually RESPOND to the message like those who post... which I have only noticed maybe 50 - 60 total. Stop complaining, it ain't hurting you any.

[Off-Topic]=Sorry for my rude post but I am currently getting more upset each passing day at this game I am trying to create... No one will answer my posts to help me understand what I am looking at... so I am stuck never knowing.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!