SmokyHosts New Look

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
SHAdmin

SmokyHosts New Look

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey,
The new look, the new template/design of SmokyHosts has finally arrived. Though it has been verified to be working perfectly with most of the popular browsers, it would still be expected to see some members seeing some differences. Though most of the pages have been design to be "XHTML transitional 1.0" valid, it is known that there are still a couple of pages which are not, and they are being worked upon to make them also valid.

So feel free to let me know or discuss any bugs, suggestions to improve or any issues with the template in this thread and i assure you all to look into them in a timely manner.

iBye

Post by iBye »

I like it, much better than the old black one. It will probably take some time to get use to this design but hey, I love it. Also a great thing that you are listening to the community and that you're trying to make us as comfortable as possible. I hope this will attract some more people to smokyhosts and get the activity status higher.

Cheers
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
delivi

Post by delivi »

This is a great design, and much better than the old Dark Layout.

This marks the new beginning of the SmokyHosts as a fresh forum with more jazz and more activity.

Thanks a lot SHAdmin for hearing to our requests and suggestions :)

The header with SmokyHosts logo is missing, I think you'll be adding it soon, to get a complete look.

Once again thanks a lot. :)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thanks guys....

Yes the header to the forums to match the overall look of the new template is still pending to be integrated. It will be as soon as i get some more time to sit with it.

Glad that you all liked the template.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

It is all looking VERY nice! I do have one problem with it though....the little headers are a little too bright and some people may not like that. :/

Image <--These headers.

However, it seems that a lot of websites are moving to lighter themes so that means that Smokyhosts is in style! WOO!

Now we just need some smilies to match this theme. I can make some for you if you want them. ;)
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

Cool Thingy But QR Is Named Reply Shouldnt It Be Quick Reply ir QReply?
Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
iBye

Post by iBye »

Zeqya wrote:Cool Thingy But QR Is Named Reply Shouldnt It Be Quick Reply ir QReply?
If you place your mouse over the Replay button you'll see that it's quick replay.

Damn, I love this new look. Much better than the old one, its happier and a lot easier to navigate somehow.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Lithium

Post by Lithium »

Much better!!! A fresh look was always what I thought would make this place even better. I'm sorry to say, the old site did not look professional, but this is great! Nice job!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I love it! It'll take a while to get used too (I just got used to the previous one a couple weeks ago), but I think this one is much better.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
web_master

Post by web_master »

The new look is a lot better and cleaner.