general social forum

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
suni

general social forum

Post by suni »

i dont see a place for us to just get to know other members better. i would love to have that so we can all interact and grow as a family here. i have always loved this forum and the atmosphere of the place you have created. i think we should be able to have fun and earn points while becoming a more tight knit community :D

Sunita
darko

Post by darko »

well, we have the Introduce yourself here forum so you can read about most of our members over there, and if you wanna post anuthing about yourself in the everything else forum, or for example if you like movies you can talk about them in the movies section and so on and so on, i'm all for new forums, but your idea is already done, try to think about more invitives things, forums that we lack in here
Darko
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Me and SHAdmin have already taken in some considerations of more Forums. Please be patient and I will try to ensure more forums are opened for a better and larger discussion ability.

Here are some ideas for Forums, if people would give some input then I can ensure it's place on the Message Board.

General Discussion - No points awarded.
Books - Place to talk about paper thingys.
Television - Place to discuss TV shows.
Education - Talk about what you have learnt. I need more lol.
My Creations - Share things you have created with one another.
Outside Life - Talk about things you enjoy doing when your not on the comp.

Give me some feedback and I will see what I can do.. I need a good ammount of people saying yay or woohoo... or something I won't ask to implement something that doesn't get used.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Those forums would be nice to have, a place to discuss certain topics, you have my vote.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

I would go for it.
TheCrymsonLegends

Give some feedback though, like what would you like to see and what sections do you want to talk about :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
darko

Post by darko »

ok, i'm gona comment on two of these forums
General Discussion - No points awarded.
well, i know for certain that only few people will ever post there, cause most of the people here come in to earn points for there hosting packages, so no one will actually post, i will tho, cause i don't care about the points
Books - Place to talk about paper thingys.
Like i said before, i love this idea, maybe we can even have a book club, and read the same books together and discuss it, so wooooooohoooooooo and yaaaaaahhh

As for the rest of the suggestions, i didn't comment cause i do't care about them
Regards
Darko
Darko
TheCrymsonLegends

Darko good feedback.. woohoo... YAY... ok so points awarded and people will post in it. Ok, Darko we all know you are strange lol.

Ok some more feedback from other members like I always say if alot of people take intrest into these things then SHAdmin will deffinately work with you, but if not too many people want new topics than I agree with him it would be a wasted cause. So come on and give feedback :D.

rwshthn

iam with u

Post by rwshthn »

iam with you in this points
man?!