Few suggestions from SH members.

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.

Should the site be PRUNED?

I don't know
23%
I don't know
26%
I don't know
13%
I don't know
16%
I don't know
23%

Total votes: 31
Zeqya

Post by Zeqya »

At 19-08-07 I Was Searching With Google To Find A Free Hosting Site And I Found Some But They Sux And Searched Next Day Until I Found A Forum Telling About Smokyhosts Free Hosting Then I Came But It Had A Referral ID On Do I Think But I found It At This Thread http://www.techtalkz.com/technical-disc ... posts.html And I Think It Was An Admin That Was From This Forum But Maybe It Was You Who Was That Guy Named Strider Cause He Said All our package comes with Blah blah Bla something So It Maybe Was You SHAdmin Right?

One More Thing SHAdmin
And Do You Read My Messages?And Why Havent I Got My 50Bonus Points From That Thread You Made Of Earning Extra Points? 2 Of Them Have Died But The Other 2 Works One With 20Points And One With 30 Points So When Am I Going To Get Them?

Want A Nice Website With A Forum
Dont **** Unless You Want To Die If You're Already Dead Then Ok
Wanna Make Colors Too?BBcode
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

That was quite frank in telling where you found SmokyHosts, however no, that wasnt me promoting my site on those forums.

I was busy last week on some other developments for the site services due to which i couldnt look into the forums for long. However now that i am back, your points will soon be credited. And yes, i do read each and every post made here at SmokyHosts forums, that is what taking this much time for me to check all the posts before finally checking my PM to credit your points.
techteen

Post by techteen »

i am really new here but from many many other forums i have been on over the years the more posts the better but i have no problem with trashing old posts like hey sup guys or loook look look and stuff like that no one reads but dont delete posts with information thats use full
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

i join smokyhost because i saw a ad in a forum and it sounded good so i joined
and guess what so far it is good :)
Thanuja

Post by Thanuja »

Nice suggestion ...................
Farsi

Re: Few suggestions from SH members.

Post by Farsi »

It would be great If SmokyHosts provides an online support.
We should be wait at least 12Hours....
RTpab

-

Post by RTpab »

I swear I will go on a reporting spree all over again if this crap starts up again.

Honestly, it would be nice if opinions were respected. If I see something I disagree with, I sometimes vent on another thread or I step away from the internet for a while. Not all the time, but I try to. Difference of opinions, especially with the anonymity of the internet, leads to nothing but trouble. And, if you have a problem with someone, maybe you could just stay away from them? Attacking everything they post doesn‘t solve any problems.
SHAdmin

Re: -

Post by SHAdmin »

RTpab wrote: Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:22 pm I swear I will go on a reporting spree all over again if this crap starts up again.

Honestly, it would be nice if opinions were respected. If I see something I disagree with, I sometimes vent on another thread or I step away from the internet for a while. Not all the time, but I try to. Difference of opinions, especially with the anonymity of the internet, leads to nothing but trouble. And, if you have a problem with someone, maybe you could just stay away from them? Attacking everything they post doesn‘t solve any problems.
Well said and totally agree with you. Better stay out of trouble than instigate somebody.
RTpab

-

Post by RTpab »

Absolutely with you it agree. In it something is also I think, what is it good idea.
RTpab

-

Post by RTpab »

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.