No Points

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
richman

No Points

Post by richman »

I recon it wouuld be good if we didnt have to get points to geta server

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well, if so, then you may give some suggestion what would you like to do in exchange of getting something (domain name or hosting) free of cost? Afterall nothing in this world can be completely free!!
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

hmm shadmin brings up a good point + i wounldnt want this host turn out to be like other host where its all aoutmactice and no personal interaction b sides whats a few post comapred to a website
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well set 'miroku404' :) Afterall thanks to responsible members like you, we are able to keep up this service.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I suggest that all people who are too lazy to post to get thier hosting should be... uhm banned lmao.

1. Look how long I have been a member.
2. Check all my posts to see if I have ever complained about posting.
3. Interaction between members give smokyhosts a great reputation, not only do we get hosting but we get help from all of the other members.
4. I'm Assistant Admin wooohooo.. I love it.
5. Uhm... You post 30 times.. in 1 month.. = hosted account. Thats.. once every day.. or 5 times for 6 days... the plan is very very generous. Not many other post2host sites have been as successful as this one.
6. I'm bored and my website is down, dunno why but I can't do anything.
7. I don't even really use my hosting and I still post, yay.
8. Trying to get to 10 with good points for earning points. Not working.
9. It shows who all is really using thier space and who isn't, therefore Smokyhosts doesn't end up using space that doesn't need to be used.
10. I could probably host a server on my computer giving me unlimited everything almost but... this is so much cooler. :D.
11. Thank you Smokyhosts for everything... I'm bored :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Posting to get points isn't that hard? Nothing is really free anyway, and i like smokyhosts coz admin is responsive not like other free hosts :)
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

Points are easy to get on this site, becasue of the amount of members and topics. I managed to get enough points on the first day to get the lowest hosting package (even though I was not going for that package).
If you are too lazy to post for hosting go somewhere else :).
SHadmin makes a good point that you don't get anything if life for free.