Free no point

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
kainengland

Free no point

Post by kainengland »

i think this point system is stupid
cause ppl just write spam
you should just give it free

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

but the point system has you work for hosting instead of just signing up and getting it
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

boo hoo man be a rolemode if you think everyone is writing spam star a nice topic and flag every post that is "spam" and you know hosting like this just doesn't come free!!!

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Dude.. your looking to get banned. If you want a free site try http://www.geocities.com or http://www.geocities.co.uk which offers php on thier site I believe. But you won't find free service here.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
miroku404

Re: Free no point

Post by miroku404 »

kainengland wrote:i think this point system is stupid
cause ppl just write spam
you should just give it free
just b/c you cant find the time or patices to rasie or posting points why do you have to complan
TheCrymsonLegends

When people strike out against Smokyhosts even the members stand up and fight back. Which I think shows we have a great service going on, not just any site can say they have the full support of thier members lol. Go Smokyhosts!! WOOHOO... Imma keep my eye on you kainengland.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
eselooo

Post by eselooo »

I think that's really good to has a point system.So we can understand who are the real members.Who really likes sharing something and who is helpful.And by the points system the hosting quality will be always good.Anyway,I think there should be some more forums that points are disabled!So we can,use the forum more reliable,and easy to find something!For example if you copy something you should post it to "no-point" forums.It may be also possible for Jokes,Funny Pictures..Anyway thanks..
Nothing to be proudly!
TheCrymsonLegends

eselooo wrote:I think that's really good to has a point system.So we can understand who are the real members.Who really likes sharing something and who is helpful.And by the points system the hosting quality will be always good.Anyway,I think there should be some more forums that points are disabled!So we can,use the forum more reliable,and easy to find something!For example if you copy something you should post it to "no-point" forums.It may be also possible for Jokes,Funny Pictures..Anyway thanks..
You show a very intresting point. On RuneVillage they have a point system, it's a fan site for Runescape but none the less the point system shows how active you are by only allowing certain sections to have the point system. Althought I do not believe that SHAdmin could or would do this because as of right now the forums are spread up in such a way that anyone who wanted hosting could contribute something in one way or another to get hosting. But in my opinion is SHAdmin wants to hear it, that Cpanl and any of the HELP topics should not give points including the Suggestion Forum. This would keep people from spamming the help posts just to get points and also in one way or another just maybe allow people to get more help, and you could see who is caring enough to help without posting. Just my opinion but would cut down on alot of the spam in the other posts.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Good idea TheCrymsonLegends and eselooo. I might have as well considered it if this idea would have been giving during the start of the forums.

However, if i do it now, the posts that already have been made will not be edited to not to give points in that topic. So there will be a big confusion. I will postpone the implementation of this idea untill i find a solution for this problem.