suggestions for fourm topics

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Itaiber2000

suggestions for fourm topics

Post by Itaiber2000 »

i think u should add forums about arts in genral taht conitue in it the music, movies and add tv, litrutre and visual arts.
maybe even a poiltcal forum thu it could cus problems

* Itai Berman *
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

a poiltcal forum will be cool, but all the other stuff can just be talked about in the Everything Else Forum
sgdc

Post by sgdc »

Whats
Itaiber2000 wrote:genral taht conitue
?
Ryn

Re: suggestions for fourm topics

Post by Ryn »

Itaiber2000 wrote:i think u should add forums about arts in genral taht conitue in it the music, movies and add tv, litrutre and visual arts.
maybe even a poiltcal forum thu it could cus problems
I agree. Splitting up the "Everything Else" sub-forum would make browsing the forums faster.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yes, Yes... it would be nice but... Politics is crap and someone would get in an arguement it's another reason we don't let Religions be talked about. All the same reason the others are a good idea but implementing the Subforums would take some time which I don't think SHAdmin has at this moment. SHAdmin I would like you to consider this though, might be a decently smart idea.

I put my 2 cents in.. now time for me to go bash my head into my computer screen. Peace.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!