Podcasting Forum Section

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
tswpn

Podcasting Forum Section

Post by tswpn »

I think the forum should have a podcasting section, maybe as a child board of the music board. I think this is a good idea because podcasting is a really popular thing on the internet now. I also think it would be good to discuss other people's podcasts or ones they like, as I like discussing with people their opinion on something, and I am really into podcasting. And I'm pretty sure other people like discussing their favorite podcasts too :D !

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Um...I don't know if this is a stupid question, but what is podcasting?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Flipper3 wrote:Um...I don't know if this is a stupid question, but what is podcasting?
Something like Podcasts, like the thing for iPods coruscant?
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

Flipper3 wrote:Um...I don't know if this is a stupid question, but what is podcasting?
Podcasting is a way of delivering online radio shows (called podcasts because they are meant for iPod's, hense pod and they are broadcasts, hense casts.) for people to listen to via RSS feeds.

P.S: Here is mine: http://coruscant-cast.podomatic.com
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

coruscant wrote:
Podcasting is a way of delivering online radio shows (called podcasts because they are meant for iPod's, hense pod and they are broadcasts, hense casts.) for people to listen to via RSS feeds.

Wow, yeah, the Video Podcasts are like the best free stuff for iPods now...hehe, and your Star Wars theme for Podcasting looks great! Keep it up!
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

iPod Wizard wrote:
coruscant wrote:

Wow, yeah, the Video Podcasts are like the best free stuff for iPods now...hehe, and your Star Wars theme for Podcasting looks great! Keep it up!
Thanks man :D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

If your Suggestion creat a Sub-Forum for Prodcasts I do not believe that could be possible due to it being all about one thing. On the other hand, I will make a Sticky in the Music Section for Podcasts, to give you a Direct place to discuss this. If the topic doesn't reach atleast 40 posts in 1 week, I will un-sticky it and return it as a regular post. Hope this makes a few of you happy. :D.

If SHAdmin wishes to deny my acceptance that is in his wish and I will respect that. He usually doesn't disagree with me :P, I'm special.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:If your Suggestion creat a Sub-Forum for Prodcasts I do not believe that could be possible due to it being all about one thing. On the other hand, I will make a Sticky in the Music Section for Podcasts, to give you a Direct place to discuss this. If the topic doesn't reach atleast 40 posts in 1 week, I will un-sticky it and return it as a regular post. Hope this makes a few of you happy. :D.

If SHAdmin wishes to deny my acceptance that is in his wish and I will respect that. He usually doesn't disagree with me :P, I'm special.
Thanks, man, you are 8)
habboorange

Post by habboorange »

who wants to make a pod casting show with me??

pm me if u do
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Habboorange this isn't the place to make such a post, if you wish to post about someone helping you make a podcast show you would need to do so in the Music Section. I gave Podcasts a chance to evolve in it's own sticky, but it failed. Please post this in the Music Section.

Fair Warning: Any other's posting in responce to this would be concidered spamming. To save yourself from getting spam marks agaisnt your account please post only "Suggestive Idea's" to Smokyhosts in this section.

I am only doing my job so please comply with my requests.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!