Buy Points

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.

How many of you encourage to have this service?

I do
34%
I do
11%
I do
54%

Total votes: 35
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

melvyn wrote:Did you say Chips Ahoy?!

i never knew chips ahow were soft. I thought Chips Ahoy was the cookie that had hardly even noticable nuts, isnt it?
Well somehow, TCL managed to make them "Soft and Chewy"...so if he can do magic, then he can make those Chip's Ahoy cookies "Soft and Chewy" hehe....

- iPod Wizard

breeze

Post by breeze »

I like the idea of buying points, but if this happens on a large scale people might not post in the forums anymore. I know I will but there are people out there who post about anything anytime, just so they get enough points to get free hosting.

I think it is completely up to you SHAdmin, but you gotta look at both the up and down sides.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

iPod Wizard wrote:
melvyn wrote:Did you say Chips Ahoy?!

i never knew chips ahow were soft. I thought Chips Ahoy was the cookie that had hardly even noticable nuts, isnt it?
Well somehow, TCL managed to make them "Soft and Chewy"...so if he can do magic, then he can make those Chip's Ahoy cookies "Soft and Chewy" hehe....

- iPod Wizard
The magic of soaking the cookies for a long time to make it soft :lol: .
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Breeze, thank you for your concern but posting is still required for original hosting of accounts. Donations would only be for upgrades and such. I was the one who pointed out all the downsides :P.

Cookies, soft. Magically made. Bought from Wal-Mart, lol. Let's get off the cookie subject it's rather spam filled. If you add something meaningful to the discussion you can sidebar the cookie convo. Just don't spam :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Lixas, thank you for your concern but posting is still required for original hosting of accounts. Donations would only be for upgrades and such. I was the one who pointed out all the downsides :P.

Cookies, soft. Magically made. Bought from Wal-Mart, lol. Let's get off the cookie subject it's rather spam filled. If you add something meaningful to the discussion you can sidebar the cookie convo. Just don't spam :).
It wasn't Lixas, it was breeze.

And breeze, we had that problem earlier in the discussion and then I thought of that idea that donation points could only be used toward upgrades.

I want Reese's now!
TheCrymsonLegends

I could of sworn I seen Assistant Admin and Lixas lol. I edited my post to reflect properly. Thanks :). Go to Wal-Mart :P.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I could of sworn I seen Assistant Admin and Lixas lol. I edited my post to reflect properly. Thanks :). Go to Wal-Mart :P.
It was Lixas, as I saw the post, but a mod or Lixas himself must've deleted it...cuz I saw this morning...and Wal-Mart? Man are you cheap haha...j/k TCL...jk. But w/e about Lixas post then.

- iPod Wizard
TheCrymsonLegends

No it's that Lixas and Breeze both have the same Icon and I was in 2 seperate topics. Breeze was indeed the person who I was refering, but none the less we all make mistakes.

Cheap I may be, but that's from where I get the cookie.
znad

Post by znad »

this is a good idea
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

I do, it sounds like a pretty cool idea