Buy Points

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.

How many of you encourage to have this service?

I do
34%
I do
11%
I do
54%

Total votes: 35
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

iPod Wizard wrote:Yeah, and how about we do the opposite and use our points for dollars? Like for every 150 Points you have, you get $1...or 200 Points = $1, something like that...lolz, j/k...

And I'll take that last Oreo thank you very much. *Munches on it* *Picks up and Eats the crumbs*. I'll take any more cookies if any of you have some...
I don't like that idea since why should Smokyhosts give out money?

That Oreo was for me!

TheCrymsonLegends, I hate Oreo's....I like the soft and chewy Chip's Ahoy better!

iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Flipper3 wrote:
iPod Wizard wrote:Yeah, and how about we do the opposite and use our points for dollars? Like for every 150 Points you have, you get $1...or 200 Points = $1, something like that...lolz, j/k...

And I'll take that last Oreo thank you very much. *Munches on it* *Picks up and Eats the crumbs*. I'll take any more cookies if any of you have some...
I don't like that idea since why should Smokyhosts give out money?

That Oreo was for me!

TheCrymsonLegends, I hate Oreo's....I like the soft and chewy Chip's Ahoy better!
I was kidding about the giving free money...but I know that Oreo was for me...and the soft and chewy Chip's Ahoy are wayyyy better yes! So TCL, if you have any more cookies to share, we'll be anxiously awaiting!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Too musch cookie talk roud here haha. Well its nice that this is gonna go forward. and shadmin could you educate us on the system you are gonna use. Ex: 1$=100 points? 1$=10 points? 1$=5 points? 1$=1 point :( ?
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

The dollar system would obviously have to work on a great scale. Once again the donation system will only work for those who opt upgrades as the hosting packages will always remain Post 2 Host and no donation points can be used. But depending on how this works domains could be easier to get.

I do not know how the system will work per dollar but I hope it works out smoothly and if it seems that the donation system is causing too much of a hassle it could possibly be withdrawn. I hope this system works out, and hope members like yall make this community larger in time :).

Chips Ahoy ( Chewy ) for everyone, 1 cookie each please have to play nice and leave some for the rest of your class mates :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

alright sounds good. :D
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:The dollar system would obviously have to work on a great scale. Once again the donation system will only work for those who opt upgrades as the hosting packages will always remain Post 2 Host and no donation points can be used. But depending on how this works domains could be easier to get.

I do not know how the system will work per dollar but I hope it works out smoothly and if it seems that the donation system is causing too much of a hassle it could possibly be withdrawn. I hope this system works out, and hope members like yall make this community larger in time :).

Chips Ahoy ( Chewy ) for everyone, 1 cookie each please have to play nice and leave some for the rest of your class mates :D.

Well, I know that I will enjoy it and hopefully this gives SHAdmin more money too!

*Takes 2 cookies* *Evil Grin*
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

SHadmin giving more money is good for all haha... And I also will enjoy this...

And *Gasps* TCL, TCL, Flipper3 got 2 cwookies. *Tats not fair.* Me take tree cookies hehe.

Lol, me want lots of cwookies TCL, I'm going to twake the whole bag of them hehe...

LMAO,
iPod Wizard
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

What kind of cookies?
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

They're the wery wery wery good Soft and Chewy Chip's Ahoy Cookies that TheCrymsonLegends has...hehe

- iPod Wizard
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Did you say Chips Ahoy?!

i never knew chips ahow were soft. I thought Chips Ahoy was the cookie that had hardly even noticable nuts, isnt it?
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage